Micronet provides Cat.6 cable for telecommunications cabling within a commercial building. The cat.6 cable designs have a spline to increase the separation between pairs and also to maintain the pair geometry. This additional separation improves advanced performance and allows cat.6 compliance to be achieved.
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA-568C.2, IEC/PAS 611565 Edition 10 class standards for Cat.6
- Cat.6: Great for generation voice/data applications (Gigabit Ethernet, 155Mb/s ATM, 100 Mb/s TP-PMD/CDDI Fast Ethernet)
- Cat.6: Increased usable bandwidth up to 600MHz
- Standards tested: meets or exceeds current Cat.5e proposed standards
- Length usage log on box: track remaining cable available for next job
- U/UTP (unshielded twisted pair),transmission of digital and analogue for data, video and audio applications
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, 1000BASE-TX and legacy speeds.
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)